Wow...It's been gorgeous weather today...Not too hot...just cool and pleasant! Perfect! We desperately needed this coz the last couple of weeks it's been unbearably hot and dry! Uhhh!!!
This amazingly cool weather...i just couldn't resist... So ofcourse, I sat out on our balcony sipping some cool lemonade and got my creative juices flowing! Here are a few Quick and Easy cards I did this afternoon. Hope you like them! Don't forget to scroll down for the TIP FOR TODAY!
Annoying I couldn't capture the awesome green colour of the bg! It's such a luscious green too!
- Bazzill cardstock ( blue, orange and white)
- Art Nation Patterned papers, We are story tellers
- Green spotted ribbon, Maya road
- Blue polks dot ribbon, DancingDoodlesDesign
- Gold thin cord ribbon, DancingDoodlesDesign
- Bookplate/ frame, Heidi Grace Mignight Kisses Punchboard Add-ons
- Smile Stamp set, Panduro
- Manhattan Colour Rub ons, Autumn Leaves
- Orange gems/blingstones, DancingDoodlesDesign
- Perfect Pearls, Ranger Inc
- Stickles glitter glue
TIP FOR TODAY:
- If you are planning on using Bazzill Bling cardstock to print your greeting or message on, always try it on a scrap piece of bling cardstock. From my experience, bling does not take well to small fonts, curly fonts, distressed fonts etc. The simple sans serif type with larger font sizes work better.