Sunday 26 July 2009

Birthday card for a man

Hi all,

When I made the card for Inge last week, I also made a manly version for one of those ' Oh gosh, I need an appropriate card asap'! moments. No matter how many I make and have in my stash, I always seem not to have the right card for the right person or occasion! Is it hard for you too to find the right cards when you need them or is it just me?!!



I used the same layout for this card too. I inked the bg in two-three different shades of blue inks and then embossed french script in gold on the bg. I also stamped an image (Hero Arts) using different inks and layered the whole thing together with some pop dots. Instead of a bow, I went for a knot as I feel this is more manly. I didn't stamp a greeting on the card as this leaves it quite versatile and it can be used on various occasions.

Well, that's all for now and thanks for peeking!

Cheers,
Avantica

No comments: