Thursday 23 July 2009

Happy Birthday Inge

I hope you have a very special day! I know it must be good because Knud invited you out to an exotic destination....... ta daaa...... Germany?!! ;-)

I am sure you will paint the town red and have lots of fun... you sure have a fun personality ...And by the way, remember to bring back some good cakes for the rest of the family as you two have the world two best noses for cakes! ;-)

For all my crafty friends, that's the card I made for Inge.

I stamped and embossed the swirls (Fancy Pants stamps) on the bg paper(santuary by mambi), I also stamped the central image(Hero Arts stamps) with different inks, Layered it all together, popped it up with pop dots and finished it off with a huge, soft bow (lss)!


I didn't want to add too many 3 dimensional objects as it had to be posted across Europe. Thankfully, Inge recieved it in time and in one-piece! I hope you like it!

Cheers, Avantica

No comments: