Sunday 2 August 2009

Bone Appetit !

My little (well... not-so-little) furbaby just celebrated her first year this week! I cant believe my little baby is already a year old!! How time flies! I remember clearly, the day we got her home, her first explorations around our home, her first apprehensive walk, the first time she smiled, the first time she sat on a command...oh well...the list goes on! We all had a wonderful day and I made this album about my darling Mowgli.

I set myself a challenge with 3 conditions.

It had to be crafty.

It had to be about Mowgli.

It would naturally have to be cute :)

No seriously...the 3 rules were

1. I had to make it in A DAY (which is basically 4-6 hours that I have left after work, errands etc.) This was really hard as I usually tend to take a week or more!

2. Use whatever is on the table within reach. The only thing I could use which was away from my table was the printer. No internet either! I usually like to use many different techniques/ tools on a single layout so this too was hard but, I improvised with many hand drawn embellies, doodling, some pipe cleaners and creative layering. I even made the mini album from scratch...chipboard covers and all!

3. Use up my old stash. Yaaa...ay !
For the layout, I scraplifted some kind soul whom I would like to credit but honestly can't remember! If you are reading this, kindly let me know so I can credit you and thanks for the inspiration! I had seen this layout a few months ago and had just remembered it as appropriate for a pet album.
Page 6:
Details:
Page 7:

Page 8:


Details:

Page 9:
Details
Cheers,
Avantica

No comments: