Friday 28 November 2008

IWC Charity Bazaar 2008

Gosh...what a busy month this has been!! I have been volunteering for the IWC Charity Bazaar and have met some amazing ladies...wonderfully talented and sweet souls...I hope to feature one of the them soon. So do check back in June 2009 to see some amazing artists. Here are a few things I created for the IWC Charity Bazaar this year. I wish I had known sooner so I could have joined a few months earlier and made many more things for charity. Oh well, better luck next time I guess!



Made 75 of these in packs of 5 each.

And made 25 of these in packs of 5 each. I used loads of I-Kan-Dee Pearlescent chalks and some glitter too for all the cards but it doesn't show too well in the photos!

If you would like to know how I made the Christmas tree calender, let me know. I can put a tutorial up.

Have a Great Weekend!

Cheers,
Avantica

No comments: