Monday 8 September 2008

Surprise!

Hello everybody! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend! When I picked up my parcel from the post office today, I was surprised. It wasn’t the parcel from UK …the one I had ordered more than a month ago…and have been expecting for ages!Instead it was my precious stash all the way from Two Peas! I was surprised because it was only three days ago that I had ordered it online. To say I’m impressed is an understatement! You rock, Two Peas! Here’s the yummy, new stash from TwoPeas:


Anyways, I couldn’t wait to get home and feast my eyes on the new stash. So here I am, sitting on the floor with my new stash spread around me, caressing and drooling over every tiny bit (with a bit of paper sniffing going on) when suddenly my friend walks in through the door! I felt like an idiot! Blush...Blush!! She was sweet about it though. (She has no clue of scrapbooking and craft supplies!) But I won’t be surprised if I don’t see her around for a while! ;-)
Here’s what I made from my new stash:




I just looo...ove these patterned papers from Imaginisce! The flower embellishment I made by layering a piece of felt embellished with stitches and a paper bloom . I topped it with a button I made by stamping into air drying clay and rubbing with metallic paints. The sentiment on the card says ‘Thanks…’ And when the card is opened, the sentiment inside says ,"...for opening my heart up"

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Avantica

No comments: